At Bodyly we strive to protect and preserve the privacy of our readers online.
- Information regarding how you use Bodyly, such as which pages you visit. Such data includes overall traffic and geographical location
- Information provided willingly by yourself. For example, our readers have the opportunity to submit comments on articles, and thus filling out their name and email address.
- Information you provide when contacting us i.e. via email, mail or telephone.
How Your Information Is Used
The information we collect is used to help improve your experience on Bodyly. We may also use such information for any of the below:
- To communicate certain information regarding our products.
- To contact you regarding services you may be interested in. Such communication will require your consent before receiving.
- To notify you of specific changes to the Inside Bodybuilding website.
If you have made a purchase from Bodyly before, we may be able to send you recommended products or services you may be interested in based on your previous buying decisions. Where you have given consent to be contacted by us, you can withdraw this to no longer receive notifications.
How Your Personal Data Is Stored
Data we collect from you may be transferred outside of the EU (European Union). You thereby agree to such transfers when you give your details to us. We strive to keep such information as secure and safe as possible. Any information you send us electronically is done so at your own risk, as such content can be intercepted on the internet.
Disclosing Your Information
We strictly do not disclose any of your personal information to any other parties, except those mentioned in exceptional circumstances explained below:
- In the incident of our website being sold to a buyer
- When we are legally required to do so by the law (needing your personal information).
- To prevent fraud
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In compliance to the Data Protection Act 1998 you are allowed to access any information we have concerning you. However, please note that we can charge £10 to compensate us for our time/costs in providing such information.